Join Norman Bird Sanctuary for an engaging Fall Migration Ecotour along the coast of Massachusetts. If that sounds like a broad area, you’re right! NBS naturalists will be monitoring migration reports to focus in on a productive day of autumn birding at its best.
This is a beautiful time of year to see waves of migrating birds as they make their way down the Atlantic flyway. Experienced and beginner birders alike are welcome on this itinerary designed to hit several birding hotspots and a variety of habitats in the area. Be on the lookout for raptors, shorebirds, and droves of swallows among other species. Please dress for the weather, and bring a bag lunch and reusable water bottle. Snacks and water refills are provided.
• Space is limited—register soon to secure your seat!
• Binoculars and cameras are encouraged.
• NBS will have a spotting scope available.
• Transportation is provided—the van will stop along the way for short walks in various habitats.
• Please be on time. We plan to depart NBS no later than 6:30 am.
$70 Members / $80 Non-members
Questions are welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.