Saturday & Sunday, September 29th & 30th
(10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
• A beloved autumn tradition for generations of families
• Fun old-fashioned activities include the “Mabel Express” Barrel Train, Pony Rides, Mud Pit, Midway Games & Children’s Tent
• Crafters’ Tent featuring more than 70 talented artisans and crafters
• Local food trucks and vendors offer an array of appetizing selections
• A fun lineup of bands set the festive mood in the Newport Storm Beer Garden
Bring cash for game tickets!
Adults: $7 / Children (3-12yrs): $3 / Under 3: Free
Tickets available at the gate
Harvest Fair sponsors gain visibility and good will with more than 13,000 community members at Harvest Fair as well as with thousands of Norman Bird Sanctuary members and supporters and thousands of social media followers.
The Harvest Fair wouldn’t be the time-honored tradition it is today without the support of incredible volunteers year after year. Grab a friend and sign up together! All volunteers receive a pizza lunch by Nikolas Pizza, free admission to the fair, and a volunteer t-shirt. Need community service hours? This is the most fun way to get them!
Volunteer Registration Coming Soon!
Do you have what it takes to win the Home and Garden Competition?
With categories for Food, Produce, Flowers, and Scarecrows, the Home & Garden competition showcases the incredible talents of the local community.
Information on How to Enter Coming Soon!
Harvest Fair Music Festival Lineup: Stay Tuned!
Food Trucks & Vendors: Coming Soon!
From Sweet B’s Donuts to Binge BBQ’s smoked brisket sandwiches, the Harvest Fair has something delicious for every mood, palette, or appetite!